Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chelsea O. Cramer, Artist

"Baker's Apron", inspired by a popular children's book series...


Chelsea’s artistic talents are broad, ranging from sewing, to crafts, to painting.

Most recently she has been focusing on providing parents with unique items for their infants and toddlers. She does this by creating playful children’s aprons, like the one pictured here, original wall art for kids’ rooms, and multipurpose nursing covers. As a new mother herself, it’s not surprising that Chelsea’s inspiration is “my daughter, Ruby!”

We're opening our doors Wednesday, July 13th, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., for our first day in business...come see this apron, and other pieces by Chelsea, in our gallery!



~Lara
"It makes my mommy happy if I keep my mouth closed when I chew my sandwich." ~Child, Age 4

No comments:

Post a Comment