Wednesday, May 2, 2012

T'ai Chi in the Glade weather update...

The weather report is predicting thunderstorms for this Friday (60% chance) and Saturday (40% chance), which means that we will most likely have to cancel this Saturday, May 5th's, T'ai Chi in the Glade class...

For those of you who have signed up, please check this blogsite, or our Facebook page, for an update on Friday, or call us directly at (570) 935-0195 or (570) 974-1750, to find out whether or not the class has been cancelled (we can apply your payment towards our next class, or let us know if you'd simply like a refund).

And let's all pray that the weather on Saturday, May 12th, is perfect for T'ai Chi in the Glade so that we don't have to cancel that class as well!

~Lara & Noreen
"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." ~George Carlin

Click here to visit our online Miche shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment